Your online reputation matters
Every minute, businesses are being shaped by consumers who are exchanging dialogue and sharing reviews about them online. And since 97% of consumers find local business info on the web, you need a way to see what your customers are saying and a platform to join the conversation.
Take control of your online brand
Reputation Management allows you to take control of your online presence by allowing you to correct your business listings, monitor and manage reviews, observe what competitors are doing, and much more.
Receive an alert the moment a review is submitted on all of the most popular review sites, including Yelp, Facebook, and Google+, as well as a ton of sites that are relevant to your specific industry (e.g., TripAdvisor, RateMD, Cars.com, etc.).
Easily gather new reviews from delighted customers and ensure that negative reviews stay private.
Find “mentions” from news sites, blogs and social networks so you get the full picture of what people are saying about your business.
Monitor what your competition is doing online and build strategies to gain more customers in your area.
Simple social media management
Save time by using one platform to monitor and analyze your social media efficacy.
Monitor web presence
View the accuracy of your business listing data across the web on all of the major directories and citations. Listings are crucial to making sure people can find you on Google.
Benefits of Reputation Management
- Hear what your customers are saying about your business on review sites, blogs and social networks
- Ensure your online listings are consistent across the internet
- Monitor your employees’ activity on social media
- See how your online presence compares to your competition
- Receive regular, actionable reports that help improve your presence
- Gather reviews from customers both online and in-store with Review Generation; control which reviews go public and which stay private